Live Confidently. Make a Difference.
COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL PLANNING & INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
Do any of these describe you?
- Your family makes a good income but it feels like you’re never getting ahead
- You’re concerned your kids might need a lot of student loans to make it through college
- You know you need to save for retirement but aren’t sure how much or how to invest those savings
- Want to glorify God with the resources He has entrusted you
- Want to ensure your family is protected if something unexpected happens
- You worry about making a mistake with your investments that
costsyou hard-earned dollars
- Want to live a rich life, not just be rich
- Would love to get this “money thing” figured out so your focus can be where it should be: your family
Big Picture Planning
Retirement planning: Create a savings and investment plan so you can live retirement the way you want.
College planning: Determine how you’d like to support your children’s educational future. Create a savings plan that honors those goals.
Charitable planning: What kind of legacy do you want to leave? Are there church/missions projects that could use your support today? We help you maximize the impact of your generosity.
Protect from the Unexpected
Life insurance: Protecting your family’s financial future in case of an untimely death.
Disability insurance: Cushioning the loss of income due to disability.
Property Insurance: Updating home and auto policies each year so you’re protected from loss.
Estate planning: Making key end-of-life decisions TODAY so you have peace of mind for your family’s future.
Making the Most of Your Dollars
Cash flow planning: Create a sustainable and predictable monthly cash flow plan. Every month, you’ll know exactly where your income is going.
Get out of debt: Develop a plan to eliminate non-mortgage debt. This will reduce risk and free up dollars to fund your goals.
Tax planning: Identify strategies that you can use to reduce your annual tax burden.
Investment planning: Keeping your investments under a watchful eye. Making sure they’re appropriately invested for each goal. Coaching you through the ups-and-downs of the market.
Your HLA Relationship Includes:
- Initial meetings to identify your goals and organize your finances
- A personalized client portal, where you can link all your accounts so you can see the big picture of your finances when you want
- A financial plan, designed in a way that helps you put it into action as easily as possible
- A mid-year review where we’ll track your progress and update for any changes to your life
- An annual review, where we’ll do a deeper review of your goals to keep them fresh and up-to-date
- My constant attention
onyour investments and other planning issues throughout the year, while you’re living your life
- Unlimited access to contact me throughout the year with any financial questions you have
- Networking opportunities with other Christians to explore opportunities to support God’s Kingdom-work
What’s The Cost?
My fee structure is designed to make comprehensive financial planning available to families in all stages of life. There are no minimum asset level requirements to work with me.
Each fee structure includes both Comprehensive Financial Planning and Investment Management services. One fee. Two services.
If you have less than $150,000 in investments managed by Honey Lake Advisors, then you’ll pay a Fixed Annual Fee depending on the complexity of your family’s financial situation.
If you have more than $150,000 in investments managed by Honey Lake Advisors, then you’ll pay a Percentage of Assets Under Management.
More details about each pricing structure
Fixed Annual Fee:
- From $2,100 to $6,750 per year.
- Annual fee can be broken down and paid on a monthly basis (i.e. $175/month to $562/month).
- Your exact fee depends on the complexity of your family’s financial situation.
Level of household income, income source (W2 wages or business owners), age of children and/or grandchildren, level of investments managed outside HLA. include: Feeis agreed to up-front before you sign on the dotted line. No surprises.
- I am a Fee-Only Financial Advisor, which means the only compensation I earn is the fee you pay me. No sales. No commissions. No steering your towards more expensive investments.
Percent of Assets Under Management:
- $0 – 250,000: 1.40%
- $250,000 – 750,000: 1.15%
- $750,000 – 1,500,000: 1.00%
- $1,000,000 – 3,000,000: 0.80%
- Over $3,000,000: 0.70%
- Fee is calculated and paid quarterly
Ready to Take the First Step?
Click TAKE THE FIRST STEP below to learn more about the free consultation I offer.
This free consultation is designed to help you investigate whether working with me is right for you. I help you understand more about what comprehensive financial planning is designed to achieve. And it’s your opportunity to get to know me better.
There’s no obligation for booking this free consultation.
So go ahead, and click TAKE THE FIRST STEP to get started!
FREE FINANCIAL FITNESS CHECKLIST
Get organized with your finances so you can have peace of mind you're not missing anything super important.
Would you like me to keep you informed of deeper dives into these important financial topics?
21660 West Field Parkway, Suite 118 in Deer Park, IL
(Office Hours by Appointment Only)
Serving clients in local communities, such as Arlington Heights, Barrington, Buffalo Grove, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, and the Greater Chicagoland Area. We also provide virtual services to clients nationwide.