Comprehensive Financial Planning
& Investment Management
TWO BIG TRENDS ARE PUTTING A STRAIN ON FAMILIES
Challenge #1: Retirement
We’re living longer, which means we have more retirement years to plan for. Did you know that almost 1/3 of people have no retirement savings whatsoever?
Social Security can’t shoulder the entire burden of our retirement. And we don’t want to force our kids to care for us because we weren’t prepared for the cost of retirement.
Challenge #2: College Education
Student Loan debt has exploded over the last 10 years to over $1.5 trillion outstanding. This places a crushing burden on parents and children alike.
Gone are the days when you could pay for college with a summer job. Now, it takes diligent planning years ahead of the time they’re ready to head off to college.
HOW CAN YOU GAIN THE UPPER HAND AND SOME PEACE OF MIND?
THE SOLUTION: COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL PLANNING.
Every Financial Plan Is Customized For Your Family’s Unique Situation
Big Picture Planning
Retirement planning: Create a savings and investment plan so you can live retirement the way you want.
College planning: Determine how you’d like to support your children’s educational future. Create a savings plan that honors those goals.
Charitable planning: What kind of legacy do you want to leave? Are there church/missions projects that could use your support today? We help you maximize the impact of your generosity.
Protect from the Unexpected
Life insurance: Protecting your family’s financial future in case of an untimely death.
Disability insurance: Cushioning the loss of income due to disability.
Property Insurance: Updating home and auto policies each year so you’re protected from loss.
Estate planning: Making key end-of-life decisions TODAY so you have peace of mind for your family’s future.
Making the Most of Your Dollars
Cash flow planning: Create a sustainable and predictable monthly cash flow plan. Every month, you’ll know exactly where your income is going.
Get out of debt: Develop a plan to eliminate non-mortgage debt. This will reduce risk and free up dollars to fund your goals.
Tax planning: Identify strategies that you can use to reduce your annual tax burden.
Investment planning: Keeping your investments under a watchful eye. Making sure they’re appropriately invested for each goal. Coaching you through the ups-and-downs of the market.
What You Get Working With Honey Lake Advisors
- Initial meetings where we get to know each other, identify your family’s goals and organize your finances
- Client portal, where you can have your accounts linked together in one place
- Comprehensive Financial Plan, designed specifically for your family and covering every aspect of your financial situation as seen above (hence the name, Comprehensive Financial Plan!)
- Mid-year review(s) where we’ll track your progress and update for any changes in your life
- Annual review, where we’ll do a deeper review of your goals to keep them fresh and up-to-date
- My constant attention on your investments and other planning issues throughout the year, while you’re living your life
- Unlimited access to contact me throughout the year whenever you have to make an important financial decision
- Networking opportunities with other Christians to explore opportunities to support God’s Kingdom-work
What’s The Cost?
I developed my fee structure so that ALL families can have access to comprehensive financial planning. You don’t have to be wealthy to work with me. You’ll get the same level of attention and service whether you make $75,000 or $750,000.
Fees include both Comprehensive Financial Planning and Investment Management. One simple, clearly-stated fee.
- If you have LESS than $150,000 of Investment Assets
- If you have MORE than $300,000 of Investment Assets
Annual Fixed Fee that you can pay monthly:
- Tier 1: $2,100 per year ($175/mo). For younger families with incomes less than $125,000 per year
- Tier 2: $3,600 per year ($300/mo). For families with incomes greater than $125,000 but less than $500,000
- Tier 3: $6,750 per year ($562/mo). For families with incomes greater than $500,000
The above pricing is a guide. Your fee will depend on the complexity of your family’s situation. We will discuss and agree to your fee before you sign on the bottom line.
Percent of Assets Under Management Paid Quarterly:
- $0 – $225,000: 1.40%
- $225,001 – $750,000: 1.15%
- $750,001 – $1,500,000: 1.00%
- $1,500,001 – $3,000,000: 0.80%
- Over $3,000,001: 0.70%
Fees are negotiable within these ranges.
Ready to Take the First Step?
Click TAKE THE FIRST STEP below to learn more about the free consultation I offer.
This free consultation is designed to help you investigate whether working with me is right for you. I help you understand more about what comprehensive financial planning is designed to achieve. And it’s your opportunity to get to know me better.
There’s no obligation for booking this free consultation.
So go ahead, and click TAKE THE FIRST STEP to get started!
FREE FINANCIAL FITNESS CHECKLIST
Get organized with your finances so you can have peace of mind you're not missing anything super important.
Would you like me to keep you informed of deeper dives into these important financial topics?
431 North Hough Street, Suite 100 in Barrington, IL
(Office Hours by Appointment Only)
Serving clients in local communities, such as Arlington Heights, Barrington, Buffalo Grove, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, and the Greater Chicagoland Area. We also provide virtual services to clients nationwide.